Call for Help: Save This Blog (?)

Wouldn't you know it; just when I finally decided to start posting regularly, something weird is happening with Blogger.

It doesn't come as a surprise since I haven't heard anyone still talk about this platform in a long time, but I'm still low-key panicking. 

So here's the sitch: I'm logged in using a Yahoo email. I used to just switch accounts to access my blog, but now it keeps logging in to the other Gmail account. And I have to use incognito now just to type this. Yes, I've invited the other Gmail account to post on this blog just to make sure I still have some sort of access to the posts, but even that one can't seem to find the blog. 😭

There. Now I'm not low-key panicking anymore. I'm just . . . sad.

Is it really time to go? What is keeping me here? I might need to drastically rethink my whole life.

Half-kidding.

We'll see, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers: Age of Extinction (I can't even)

Fashion Confined: Detachable Collars

Feeding on Words: May the Odds be EVER in your Favor