Fashion Confined: Kryz Uy's Big Birthday Blowout

Picture taken from kryzuy.com
Okay, I know I've been surfing a lot of fashion blogs lately and it's probably time that I actually acknowledge another one.

Kryz Uy is an amazing stylist, fashionista, entrepreneur, Filipina from the wonderful world of CEBU City! She has her own store, What A Girl Wants, which sells the most amazing clothes although I haven't bought any from that store yet. (saving for some great finds when I get to CDO) I actually didn't know WAGW was hers until I started visiting and revisiting her blog over and over just to look at her fashion photos. Her style is awesome and her shoes are absolutely adorable. From reading her posts, I think that she's a really fun girl who lives life to the fullest in her own way. She also does modelling and has been featured in a lot of fashion magazines and even advertisements.

Anyway, she just had her birthday and she's throwing the third leg of her birthday blowout until January 25. If you love fashion and want to know her style, and possibly win one of her awesomely chic freebies, then visit her blog NOW!

Kryzzzie, if you ever find yourself reading this post, thanks for the inspiration. I know I probably won't get the chance to wear a lot of the styles you post but you make me want to try to look like a girl (because I actually really am =). Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers: Age of Extinction (I can't even)

Fashion Confined: Detachable Collars

So Sunny Singapore - USS